I am so ready to wear my boots and scarves this weekend! Just have to do a little DIY fix it on them since I have superhuman size calves for a girl. doh. haha
I basically wore my mustard colour scarf like that one above all winter this year! It just went with all my floral dresses, and made my boring office get ups exciting!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for the lovely comment! I'm now following!
I love that outfit! :)
ReplyDeletemmMmm...Coldplay :)
I am so ready to wear my boots and scarves this weekend! Just have to do a little DIY fix it on them since I have superhuman size calves for a girl. doh. haha
ReplyDeletexoxohannah
a cup of subtle tea
I basically wore my mustard colour scarf like that one above all winter this year! It just went with all my floral dresses, and made my boring office get ups exciting!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog, and for the lovely comment! I'm now following!
Lauren
http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com
Hey.... I'm listening to Mylo right now too! Loving it :)
ReplyDelete