...I see social media worlds colliding. Por ejemplo: Earlier today, I saw a tweet from Joy the Baker about Midnight Black Chocolate Pudding. Later, I saw a friend pin the recipe on Pinterest.
...my dad texts me telling me that he forgot to use the Neti Pot last night. I introduced him to it on Sunday, and while he complained the entire time, I think he's hooked.
...I feel grown-up when I have lunch at Barnes & Noble so I can sit and do homework. Mostly because today, my homework consisted of reading "Everything You Need to Know About Geography Homework for 4th-6th Grade", which was written for 10-year olds.
...I find myself craving apple crisp. I've never liked apple desserts before this fall.
...a friend says exactly what's on my mind. I always feel sort of lame saying "I was just about to say that!", but I usually blurt it out anyway.
This photo has nothing to do with the rest of this post. But it seems to have turned into random Tuesday, so I thought it fitting to include it.
I hope your Tuesday is going well. Let's hear it for randomness.
I had to look up that pudding recipe. OMG!
ReplyDeleteTexts from dads are the funniest! :)
ReplyDeleteLove these little random notes :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!!
THE NETI POT! :-)
ReplyDeletedudeee apple crisps are pure happiness! and I love this post! it's full of so many fun thoughts :)
ReplyDeleteLovely Little Rants
LOVE these funny things! I know, I love seeing social media collide too. it's insane how much it happens today! Thanks SO much for linking up to my blog, I HOPE you can again next Wednesday! :) Have a GREAT day! :)
ReplyDelete