Today I'm presenting to you another new sponsor!
Grace blogs over at Her Umbrella, where she writes about "life's little decorations"
(um, how adorable is that?)
Oh, and when I asked Grace what she would sell if she could own any type of store, she answered "bridal gowns". I think I like this girl.
My name is Grace Fleming – insert “Lynne” when needed. Once December rolls around I’ll be graduating from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga with a B.A. in Communications. I’m from the outskirts of Nashville, TN and I couldn’t imagine calling anywhere else home.
Her Umbrella is just a collection of my life’s little decorations – whether it’s a love for sampling the world, empty candy wrappers, books filled with scribbled ideas or stupid people that keep showing up – they’ve all found a place underneath, adorning everyday with a little more sparkle.
Decorate your life!
Check out Grace at Her Umbrella!
And if you're interested in sponsoring & being featured on HTB, check out the details here!


No comments:
Post a Comment