1. These Rockstars:
(their instrumental ensemble got to open for a crowd of 14,000 tonight at the AG Fine Arts Festival in Detroit)
2. Baking fun things, like these cupcake bites:
3. That this girl will be here tomorrow!
4. That I went to Africa two months ago (even though I miss it like crazy):
5. That I will get to see these girls VERY soon!
6. Pictures of flowers:
Love the pics! Hope you are enjoying the rest of your break. I'd love for you to take some family photos of us. I know you are going back to school later this month and we are going on an anniversary get-away to New Orleans; so maybe we can plan to do photos some time in the fall?
ReplyDelete1. I'm so impressed with your brother :)
ReplyDelete2. Your cupcakes are simply GORGEOUS.
5. Those girls (I'm speaking on behalf of the whole) are beside themselves without you and cannot wait until we're reunited.
It will be bliss <3