In the past two weeks, I've done two (very different) shoots for friends from church.
DJ Soto of Sonata 7 Studios asked me to be a production assistant/take some background shots of his music video shoot with Dan & Lauren Smith.
Andrea & Dave asked me to shoot some portraits for them in order to "redeem their wedding photography" from a few years ago. Let's just say their photographer should stick to snapping candids at family holiday gatherings rather than masquerade as a wedding photographer. (He actually photoshopped their faces onto the Liberty Bell. The Liberty Bell, people! They didn't even get married in Philly!) So we did a super fun shoot and we sure did redeem those photos. And I may have edited them onto the moon, just for kicks.
Head over to my photography site to see more!



OH MY WORD! Please tell me that those pictures are a joke! I can't believe that! That's horrible! I can totally understand why your friend wanted a redo.. My wedding photographer was quite good..But i'd still like to do it all over.. In fact.. I just may! If I still fit in my dress that is..lol
ReplyDelete♥Janette, the Jongleur
PS. Your images turned out amaaaaaazing!
Ha ha ha...oh my word! That liberty bell pic...I just don't get it!! :) Your pics are amazing!
ReplyDelete