It's baaaaaccccckkkk!
And this is my last post about my electricity, or lack thereof. (at least until the next storm)
Now I can get back to enjoying fall properly.
I've got a busy weekend full of studying for the PRAXIS,
a girls' night with two of my oldest & best friends,
and a shoot on Sunday!
HAPPY WEEKEND!

YAY!! Congrats and just in time for the weekend! When the hurricane came through this summer we were out for 6 days. It was crazy!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings
Yay! Have fun this weekend and don't sweat the Praxis. You will do well :)
ReplyDeleteYay for lights, blow driers, and the DVR! :) Or at least that is what I would be saying!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog from Her Umbrella and thought I would stop by and say Hi, I am loving your blog! And Yay for getting the electricity back =)
ReplyDeletehttp://shannonolson.blogspot.com/