I'm back at home. My dad and I drove through the night and got here around 7:30am. This was by far the hardest time I've ever had leaving Gordon. I cried. A lot. And it's all because of these knuckle-heads. You see, they've all taken a little piece of my heart and have decided not to give it back.
It's really unfair.
But secretly, I don't mind.
See this one? Yeah, she tricked me into living with her so she could steal a BIG chunk.
This one has blessed me in ways she'll never know.
These two spell trouble. And I love them. SO much. (Though the one on the right should go back to New Zealand. Hehe.)
This guy's such a kind soul, and an amazing lighting designer.
This one cracks me up!
She is easily one of the funniest, most kind,
and generous people I know.
He gives the best hugs. Hands down.
This one is probably one of the smartest people I know.This one is so quiet, but has so much to say.
I can't wait until the one on the left is back on US soil so that we can live together again. And the one on the right? She's a cutie.
This one is an awesome friend and a fun person to be around.
This one has been such a blessing in my life. She's wise beyond her years.
Maybe someday, when I have a few hours and a box of tissues, I'll write about all I've learned this past year. For now, I'm heading into a time of transition as I unpack from the school year and repack for Africa.
i am so proud to be your mother....
ReplyDeleteWE LOVE YOU.
ReplyDeleteBABY. i am just seeing this for the first time. i adore you & you have blessed ME beyond belief. be safe over there and come back to us soon.
ReplyDelete