I love the ocean and have never lived so close to it for such a long period before, so that is one thing that I'm going to miss dearly. Bike rides down to the water, late night star-gazing on the beach, Sunday study sessions at a hidden cove, yeah, I'll miss that.
Boston might be one of my favorite American cities. Completely walkable, rich with history, with tons of great restaurants and shops, Boston is amazing.
I always get a giddy feeling when coming back to school, for many reasons, obviously, but when driving north on 128 after coming back from a break, spotting familiar sites never fails to get me excited to be back at a great school, in a great area.
Excuse me while I flood my room with my tears.

The only reason I know that's a picture of Emily is because of Fringe. Of course.
ReplyDeletei still feel this way! i'd give my left arm to live back on the north shore. :)
ReplyDeletekandyce at chotapeeleeauto.blogspot.com