I threw my bro a surprise birthday party on Saturday!
His reaction? "I was looking forward to a quiet evening at home with tacos...."
Oh, that child. But after the shock of having 15-20 friends there, the extrovert in him came out and he thoroughly enjoyed himself, I think! After all, he did ask me about 4 times to throw a surprise party for him. And he practically even handed me the guest list. So the kid got what he wanted!







cute cupcake holder!! Just stopping by to send some blog lovin your way! Always checking our your adds and sponsors!
ReplyDeleteswBeautifulLife.BlogSpot.com
aw, what a nice surprise! the party looks like a wonderful time... and yes the cupcake holder looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteHahah I literally laughed out loud at the first part! Glad he got the party he secretly wanted!
ReplyDeleteThis was so fun! The pictures look great Betsy :)
ReplyDelete