I got new bedding last week and was attempting to take a few photos of it, when this little stinker decided to steal the spotlight...
At first, she was just interested in my camera strap...
At first, she was just interested in my camera strap...
Then, she figured out that the clicking noise of my shutter was directed at her...
And this is where things get funny...Just look at the little poser....
She would sit up, realize I was still taking photos of her, and then flop back down...
I promise I'm not a crazy cat lady who does photo shoots with her kitten on a regular basis. This was just too cute...I had to share!









bahhaha. I love this. What a little star.
ReplyDeletethis is so funny. I love it :)
ReplyDeleteohhhh kittyyy. i'm not a cat person, but i love kitties. SO cute.
ReplyDeleteAw she is too cute and such a little poser! :)
ReplyDeleteo my goodness this is the cutest POST in the history of posts!
ReplyDeletegrace
http://herumbrella.com
such a beautiful kitty! she deserves the spotlight. :)
ReplyDeletethese photos are amazing! is this taken with the 50mm lens?
hope all's well, betsy!
xoxo
jasmine
Lovely photos - you've got some lovely bokeh going on there! We have a fatter version of your cat, her name is Porkchop :D
ReplyDeleteI love that kitty! Too cute.
ReplyDeleteshe's sexy and she knows it.
ReplyDeletesooo cute! I want a kitty so bad!
ReplyDeletewell i AM a crazy cat lady and love these pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteOH MY!
ReplyDeleteSo, so cute :)
New follower from #FF, btw!
xo!
I use to have a cat and my husband always made fun of how many photos we had of her.
ReplyDelete