Remember how I shared 5 things I need to bake from Pinterest?
Wellllll....I decided to keep with that trend and share 5 things I need to make!
So...here are some of the top things on my Pinterest craft board.
(I do so love that site...don't you?)
1. Lace scarf
This is just GORGEOUS. I wear scarves like it's my job, and I have more than enough, but this would be a lovely addition to my collection.
I think terrariums are super cute. I love the ones at Anthropologie, but they're super expensive, so why not make one on my own?
I love flower adornments. These are just so pretty and would look great on a headband, bobby pin, or pin for a coat, sweater, or bag!
4. Knitted Cowl
I want to knit myself a scarf that eats my neck! I get all cozy just looking at this!
These are great! And I think they'd be fairly easy to make...





Wow! If you can make any of those things I am super impressed.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're enjoying "the story". I need to get writing the next section!
Awesome! #2 and #3 are my favorites :c)
ReplyDeletei freakin love #2! Love Anthro. Wish it wasn't so damn expensive.
ReplyDeletelove the shelves and the lave scarf...get choices!
ReplyDeleteGrace
http://herumbrella.com
I love the lace scarf so much, I also wear a scarf every single day (I think I have done for a few years now!) The felt flowers are lovely too. xo
ReplyDeleteLove that huge scarf!and the felt flowers!
ReplyDelete~Drew
http://openendedfashion.blogspot.com/
oh my i love that scarf and the knitted cowl. so cute! ugh there's not enough money in my pocket for all my favorite things :)
ReplyDeleteThose shelves are awesome!! I also really like that first scarf!
ReplyDeleteYou know how I love the honeycomb shelves :)
ReplyDeleteLove that terrarium and honeycomb shelf!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment on my blog the other day, love yours. Following:)
<3 Leney
http://agirlnamedleney.blogspot.com/