Let me start off by saying that I'm not one of those people who always has to have the newest gadget and the next-best-thing. I'm more than content with what I have (in fact, I'll be the first to say that I have too much stuff....and I'm constantly cleaning out and donating things). However, this little beauty came into my life today, and I'm just a little bit in love.
Sure, the iPhone is nothing new, they've been out and about for a couple of years, but we've been faithful Verizon customers for those couple of years, and for the last two, I've been using a slightly-less-than-trustworthy Samsung. So call me crazy, but I decided to go all out on my next phone, and I pre-ordered this guy.
(And I'm so glad I did.)
Paired with this case, its just oh-so-pretty!


Cool! Buy the Hipstamatic app and the 8mm movie app. Both are super-fun!
ReplyDeletehow exciting :)
ReplyDeleteand that case... SO so great!
oh my word. 2 things.
ReplyDelete1. the case is a dream come true. excellent choice.
2. are you at all concerned that this version isn't running on a SIM card but that another version is coming out with the SIM card in like June or July? Will and I are trying to hold out but our phones are hard core falling apart...
you're absolutely correct, i love the case. it's a beaut!
ReplyDelete