"Nothing" is a big prompt, but I'd like to say thanks to Maegan over at The Sunday Creative for giving us the freedom to play with a word that leaves so much to the imagination. Which is why I chose this image. I think it leaves a lot to the imagination. What is behind the door? Maybe nothing. Maybe something great. Where does it lead? This building is known for having dead-ends, it was never finished, so maybe it leads nowhere. Who can say?
And I just happen to like this one. Cause in my opinion, NOTHING beats a fall afternoon walk in the woods!
Oh, and if you didn't take some of my suggestions from yesterday about blog-hopping, that's quite alright, but I do highly recommend checking out Cassie's blog, cause she just remodeled and it's BEAUTIFUL, and personally, I just like to support a sista!
I love these two shots, the idea of something or nothing behind the door is great and I too love a good walk. Great shots.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the support Bets! And great shots!
ReplyDelete